VIETNAM, officially the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. It is bordered by China to the north, Laos to the northwest, Cambodia to the southwest and South China Sea to the east. Vietnam's capital is Hanoi and the largest city is "Ho Chi Minh City". The official language is Vietnamese.
- Recent Posts
POPULAR POSTZ
-
Nature is very scare, even more scary inside the ocean. See how an Octopus hunting a shark.
-
All the old cottonwood trees in the area of Craig , Colorado , had some disease and needed to be removed. So the city council approved a Ch...
-
Researchers over at the National Renewable Energy Lab have reportedly made the first solar cell with an external quantum efficiency ove...
-
Tips to boost your memory Now, where did I put those car keys? Did I switch the oven off? Have I locked the front door? And, oh no, I...












