A Chinese woman who hasn't had her hair cut for 15 years now has locks that measure 2.3m long. Liu Chun, from Zhoukou County in Nanchong, southwest China's Sichuan Province, hasn't had a haircut since giving birth to her son, who is now a teenager. She says: "The baby consumed all my time, and gradually I got used to my long hair. I won't cut my hair, and I want to know how much further it can grow."
- Recent Posts
POPULAR POSTZ
-
Pizza is an easy and convenient family meal, but it’s not usually thought of as a nutritious option. The grease, cheese, thick dough, and...
-
Samsam Bubbleman is a professional bubble-maker and quite used to blowing bubbles and breaking records.The self-dubbed Bubbleologist, whose...
-
The Battle of Cellphone Security Features: Which Device Comes Out On Top? As mobile bandwidth increases and smartphones become ever more ...
-
Just think about a world without any Engineers. Someone thought like this, however this is so funny. Aeronautical Engineers


