Woman With World's Longest Fingernails !

LIKE THIS POST? SHAR THIS POST
Share On MySpace !
See How She Texts with 20-Foot Nails With fingernails nearly 20 feet long, Chris "The Dutchess" Walton set the record for the world's longest nails, which took 18 years to grow. That must be one expensive manicure.The 45-year-old singer from Las Vegas known as "The Dutchess" is now part of the 2012 Guinness Book of World Records for her fingernails that measure 10 feet 2 inches on her left hand and 9 feet 7 inches on her right. 


"It's kind of like a body part that I was born with, now I don't know what I would do without them," Chris "The Dutchess" Walton said while being photographed in front of the New York Public Library on Wednesday.While she admits she doesn't know what she would do without them, we wonder what she does WITH them.According to "The Dutchess," she can do almost anything with her 20-feet long nails including drive a car, shop and household chores. Well, anything but reach into her pockets."The hardest thing for me to do is dig in my pockets," she told the Huffington Post. "Everything else I can do myself -- driving, shopping, cleaning the house ... Although when I vacuum, the cord gets tangled in my fingers."One other activity she does not engage in is swimming, but not because of her nails. "I don't swim, but it's not the nails that stop me swimming.




Tags: