Positive approach

LIKE THIS POST? SHAR THIS POST
Share On MySpace !
Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: No..I will chose my own life partner.
Father: But the girl i chosen to you is the Daughter of Bill Gates.
Son: Well... in that case I'm OK.

Next Day, Father went to Bill Gates

Father: I have a handsome husband for your Daughter.
Bill Gates: But my Daughter is too young to marry.
Father: But this young man i'm preferring is the vice president of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Ah... In that case I'm OK.


Finally Father goes to see the President of the World Bank.

Father: I have a young-active man to recommended as Vice President.
President: But i already have more vive presidents.
Father: But this young man is Bill Gate's Son-in-law.
Pesident: OK.. in that case I'm in.

This is how Business is done.

Morel: Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitude and approach should be positive. 
Tags: